Out with the old & in with the new
Many scientists and researchers will already be familiar with the original Aurora range. Its reputation in the global research community is well founded, based on decades of widespread usage in networks such as the Aerosol, Clouds and Trace Gases Research Infrastructure (ACTRIS) and the Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) Programme.
If you’re currently utilising a competitor branded nephelometer for your research projects, now would be the ideal time to trade up to the newer, more technologically advanced and user-friendly Aurora NE series from Acoem.
For a limited time only, contact Acoem to register your interest to purchase an Aurora NE-100 single wavelength, NE-300 three wavelength or NE-400 Polar three wavelength integrating nephelometer and take advantage of the special “Trade Up” promotion offer:
- Complimentary “Calibration Kit”
- Complimentary “12 month Service Kit”.
Aerosol measurement with significant enhancements & tangible benefits
The new generation Aurora NE series offers:
- New, more powerful microcontroller means you get data more quickly, with improved signal processing capability and faster operations
- Established platform for greater future expandability as new functionality is introduced
- Broader communication protocols (standard network TCP/IP ports, micro-SD card, USB ports, Bluetooth and two RS232 ports)
- Practically unlimited data collection with increased internal data storage capacity
- Seamless integration of internal ball valves ensures sample line isolation during calibration
- Shorter and easier calibration process from the upgraded way span and zero gas is plumbed into the cell
- Powerful internal sample pump for controllable flow with possible volumetric control
- 7” full colour touchscreen display with intuitive menu system
- Easy cell removal for routine cleaning and access to internal instrument
- Increased light source intensity, reduced truncation angle, and decreased wall scattering for lower Instrument noise and accuracy.