Vibration analyst (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks
- To be engaged in Customer On-Boarding activities in Acoem Advisor System. This includes a) Getting Machine Information from Customer b) Creating Configuration c) Uploading file to the customer’s server d) Guide customer for data collection e) getting measurement data from the customer f) doing detailed vibration analysis of the measured data and submitting back to the respective customer.
- One should be able to impart training on data collection and other vibration analysis techniques to the end customer.
- Creation of different concepts of Online Monitoring Systems
- Handling large amounts of measurement data received from Online Monitoring System on live / continuous bases.
- Real time monitoring of critical assets and in case of serious alarm immediate submission of crisp reports via email or notifying customers over a phone.
- Submission of detailed analysis reports as per defined / agreed frequency to the end customers.
- Daily work log sheet to be filled and assigned analysis / configuration work to be done on a day to day basis.
- Explanation to internal / external customers in case of any technical query regarding analysis.
- In case of any interruption in data exchange – communicating to the concerned person of the customer for smooth data exchange over cloud / server / email.
- While analysis of data, in case of special observation / findings which can be eligible for filing a success story / case study than defined procedure to be followed and success story / case study to be created.
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- We are looking for an Expert in the field of Vibration Analysis with a minimum of 5 years of rich experience in a field Condition Monitoring.
- This vacancy is for Acoem – Vadodara, Gujarat location where a person may have to work in flexible hours to cater different Acoem subsidiaries companies like Acoem USA, Australia, Brazil etc.. along with Indian customers
- Must have ISO 18436-2 Cat III certification from reputed agency – ie MOBIUS, BINDT.. and have keen inclination on vibration analysis and troubleshooting attitude for rotating assets like Motor, Fan, Pumps, Gear Boxes, Compressors, Conveyors, Agitators, Vibrating Screens, Crushers, Turbines etc..
- Person having similar years of experience with sound understanding of vibration analysis, exceptionally good hold on the subject along with ISO 18436-2 Cat II certification will also be considered.
- Who must have experience in doing detailed vibration analysis of all rotating machines ie – Motor, Fan, Pumps, Gear Boxes, Compressors, Conveyors, Agitators, Vibrating Screens, Crushers, Turbines etc..
- Who must have worked in different sectors like – Steel, Cement, Paper, Wind, Processing etc and have handled its respective rotating machines independently.
- Understanding of Thermography and its analysis, Ultrasound and its analysis and one who could infer Oil Analysis Report will have added advantage.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience in understanding and analysing the equipment based on available measured vibration data only without assessing the actual running asset on site. Which need a thorough understanding of application, behaviour of asset under mentioned application.
# What skills are needed?
- Strong analytical skill. Ideally, one should be able to look at all possible aspects of a problem and based on detailed analysis, analytic study of different parameters one should submit the detailed vibration analysis report to the customer.
- Thorough theoretical knowledge of all the aspects of Vibration Technology. Good in using all vibration related tools and techniques.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Should have excellent report writing skills, which may include statistical data, charts, graphs apart from Spectrum and Time Signal.
- One with expertise of BI tools like Tableau, Python or R will have an added advantage.
We want you
- Permanent contract
- Wage according to past experience
- Vadodara (Gujarat) India