Sales specialist India (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
Acoem India is looking for people who are passionate about sales. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. We’re seeking a quick learner and someone who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Candidates with experience in condition monitoring solutions will be preferred.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Help establish yearly action plans, yearly targets and follow up on them
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- Proven experience in a business development or Sales role in a B2B environment
- Experience in condition monitoring solutions will be preferred
- Experience making cold calls/visits to generate new business opportunities
- Ability to build solid, long term customer relationships
- Sound understanding of engineering or scientific instruments
- Experience in selling technical products and services
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Open to travel
# What skills are needed?
- Ability to work autonomously in a fluid working environment
- Energy and drive as well as being a team player who relates well with all stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skillsWhen looking for new people to join our team, we look for people who share our values, who are like minded, courageous and passionate about their work. Your enthusiasm and proactive approach will help you to achieve growth targets. If you’re tenacious, hungry and have a customer-oriented mindset then this role is for you.
We want you
- Wage as the industry standard
- Kolkata, Vadodara, Delhi NCR