Fully integrated software ecosystem
Acoem’s blast monitoring system is available as a fully-integrated package for long-term rental with our expert team managing the provision of blast data remotely.
Blast data is continuously captured and supervised by a remote software package known as Dynamaster on our server at the Acoem Australasia Head Office in Melbourne.
Through Dynamaster you can view blast results, produce reports and interact with the server software via the Dynamaster web portal, all of which is managed by the expert Acoem Environmental Reporting Services (ERS) team.
Acoem Australasia Blast Network Provides:
• Private network for remote downloading
and control of monitors
• Two independent central servers, located in
Sydney & Melbourne (Australia)
• Two independent fibre connections, two
independent power feeds backed up by UPS
• Two independent SQL servers for data backup
• SMS messaging system to alert you if
monitors go offline
• Access to real-time data on website.
Learn more about Dynamaster