User-generated intelligence to inform significant improvements
Key advancements include:
- Faster, more powerful microcontroller for greater reliability & expandability
- Larger data storage capacity & more communication protocols
- New internal plumbing for better measurements and sample isolation during calibration
- Easy access for cell cleaning & filter replacement
- Powerful internal pump for improved ergonomics
- Reduced truncation angle for enhanced accuracy & lower noise
- 7″ colour touchscreen display.
“The 2022 AGU Fall Meeting is the ideal forum for Acoem to introduce the NE series of integrating nephelometers to a large international audience of scientists, policymakers, educators and organisations who have the ability to influence climate-based decision making and ensure a sustainable future,” said Jošt.
“While most climate scientists and international research institutes may already know the Aurora™ brand and be familiar with the first generation’s significant aerosol monitoring capabilities, the new NE series takes Aurora’s™ best-in-class reputation a step further by incorporating changes and additions suggested by the professionals who use them,” he added.
“It is good to interact with the scientific community at AGU 2022 along with our Acoem colleagues from MetOne Instruments. We look forward to answering any further queries you may have at our stand #1650.”
Aurora NE-400 Polar integrating nephelometer