Health, safety, environment & quality management
Acoem Australasia (Ecotech Pty Ltd) has a national health, safety, environment and quality management (HSEQ) management system to manage and control our HSEQ risks certified to:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management system
- ISO/IEC 17025 – NATA accredited testing laboratories, calibration laboratories and blast monitoring services.
The HSEQ system is documented by manuals, policies as well as supporting documentation for managing all aspects of the HSEQ system. For each maintenance contract, Acoem Australasia can develop a comprehensive contract specific HSEQ management plan that defines our:
- Objectives & targets
- Legal & other obligations
- Risk management strategies
- Incident reporting process
- Training & awareness
- Health surveillance
- Employee communications
- Consultation processes
- Other HSEQ activities are consistent with customers’ requirements.
Additionally, Acoem Australasia develops individual JHAs, JSEAs, and Safe Work Method Statements for each job, which identify key HSEQ risks and the related controls that must be implemented and followed.
Acoem Australasia has comprehensive hazard identification, inspection, and HSEQ auditing programs in place.
Our goal is to understand our customers’ needs and meet or exceed them every time. We are committed to continuously improving our processes, products and services.