Technical support– Environmental Monitoring
(Thai national) (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
- Installation of systems, commissioning and training of end users
- Customers technical support for Environment solutions:
- Interfacing with our South East Asia partners for technical support of end users
- Training of customer and sales staff to the use and support of our solutions
- Commissioning and use of our solutions
- On site Calibration
- Write up of FAQs and tutorials
- Technical support for monitoring projects
- Management of our instruments and devices stock, including inventory
- Assist the administrative project manager on technical matters
- Be proactive for the continuous improvement of methods and products
- Strive to satisfy our existing accounts while uncovering new opportunities by introducing them to the rest of our services.
- Partner with the sales organization
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- We are looking for a Technical profile with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the field of acoustics and/or vibration
- Knowledge of standard measurement tools in acoustics and vibration
- Ability to self-learn, and comfortable in using instruments and softwa
# What skills are needed?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- An organized, detail and process oriented individual.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving issues.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- Bachelor or High Vocational Certificate in Instrumentation / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
We want you
- Permanent contract
- Wage according to past experience
- Bangkok (Thailand)