Sales Engineer – Noise and Vibration Monitoring (Thai national) (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
Sales manager role where you will be expected to grow the business generated by our Noise and Vibration solutions in Asia and reach targets. This entails:
- Develop, implement and monitor the technical and commercial strategy on the market
- Expand the customer network within the designated geographical area and maximize client potential
- Provide business intelligence on the market to identify major projects and Study the competitive environment
- Develop adequate means to expand the sales
- Perform accurate reporting of its activities, update the commercial database and provide business forecasts to the Head of Sales
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Sales Assistance to the sales/distribution network (distributors / agents)
- Help establish yearly action plans, yearly targets and follow up on them
- Collect the necessary information for the establishment of new projects/contracts
- Negotiating direct contracts/sales and do tender submission
- Payment follow up
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- We are looking for a Sales Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the field of acoustics and/or vibration.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience selling business to business products, but if you’re a Rockstar from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
# What skills are needed?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English. Chinese or Korean would eb a plus
- An organized, detail and process oriented individual.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving issues.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- Bachelor or High Vocational Certificate in Mechanical Engineering preferred but not required.
We want you
- Permanent contract
- Wage according to past experience
- Yearly bonus scheme and phone/car allowances
- Bangkok (Thailand)