Sales Engineer– Condition Monitoring
(Thai national) (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
We offer leading edge products and are customer focused and driven to always deliver a win-win for the organization and our customers.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
- Establish strong business relationships as part of our sales team with advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business in Thailand and neighboring countries
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor the technical and commercial strategy on the market
- Provide business intelligence on the market to identify major projects
- Strive to both penetrate existing accounts while uncovering new opportunities by introducing them to the rest of our services.
- Partner with the sales organization to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers as needed.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Sales Assistance to the sales/distribution network
- Negotiating contracts/tender submission
- Last, but certainly not least, WIN!! Blow your quota out of the water!
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- We are looking for an Sales Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience in a field sales role with vibration monitoring and CMS tools with a strong rotating equipment background.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience selling business to business products, but if you’re a Rockstar from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
# What skills are needed?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- An organized, detail and process oriented individual.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving issues.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- Bachelor or High Vocational Certificate in Mechanical Engineering preferred but not required.
We want you
- Permanent contract
- Wage according to past experience
- Bangkok (Thailand)