Sales coordinator India (M/W)
At Acoem, we create environments of possibility — helping organisations find the right balance between progress and preservation — safeguarding businesses and assets, and maximising opportunities while conserving the planet’s resources. We deliver unrivalled, interoperable AI-powered sensors and ecosystems that empower our customers to make enlightened decisions based on accurate information.
Together with 150 distributors, our 800+ employees work across 26 offices, 5 manufacturing facilities and 3 R&D centres in 11 countries– to provide trusted, holistic data solutions for customers worldwide.
What we promise you
#1 Take part in an adventure in a human-sized company, in full digital transformation
#2 Have the opportunity to contribute to a better life, and act for a preserved environment
#3 Evolve in a company with strong growth and an international ambition
#4 Learn continuously through ambitious, strategic and operational projects
#5 Join a passionate team that evolves in a friendly and caring atmosphere
What we offer
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
Your day-to-daymissions and tasks :
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Payment follow up with the maintenance sales team
- Review the Salesforce on a daily basis for tracking the leads/ opportunities with due date, probability, etc.
- Maintain the Salesforce with dedicated dashboards for different respective brands/principal of maintenance division
- Maintain the KPI Sheet of Sales team as per the inputs from Head of Sales
# Important : what are the essential elements to apply?
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
# What skills are needed?
- Ability to work autonomously in a fluid working environment
- Energy and drive as well as being a team player who relates well with all stakeholder levels
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skillsWhen looking for new people to join our team, we look for people who share our values, who are like minded, courageous and passionate about their work. Your enthusiasm and proactive approach will help you to achieve growth targets. If you’re tenacious, hungry and have a customer-oriented mindset then this role is for you.
We want you
- Wage as the industry standard
- Delhi NCR