Your day-to-day missions and tasks
Provide technical assistance both remotely and onsite where and when required (Local and International)
- Track recurring technical issues experienced in the field, investigate root cause, liaise with R&D /
production/supplier to find solution, test solution & communicate to technical staff with Tech Note
- Provide market, product and functionality needs to Engineering / R&D to assist in the development of products.
- Devise and run internal and external technical training courses on various types of Ecotech & OEM
equipment on an as required basis. Monthly tech training sessions & two technical conferences per
annum in conjunction with international TSS.
- Assist branch managers, International team, ERS and lead technicians/engineers by providing feedback and recommendations with respect to O&M activities and methodologies
- Manage and perform regular Internal Audits as per the Audit schedule – provide feedback to relevant staff and managers relating to audit results
- Assist in the preparation of required SOP’s and technical information for adding new equipment to Ecotech’s scope of accreditation
- Maintain and update Ecotech’s O&M systems including calibration forms and maintenance checklists
- Ecotech AMS product champion – provide training & demonstrations, optimise product capability
- Ensure Ecotech’s QA system remains current at all times with the latest changes to Australian standards and NATA/ISO policies
- Ensure timely dissemination of technical information to relevant staff across the company
- Provide technical support for the development of Ecotech’s water monitoring business.
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out in accordance with customer requirements and the requirements of ISO 9001,ISO 4801 and ISO 17025 Quality System and Ecotech’s Laboratory Manual. Ensure field work is performed in accordance to Ecotech’s Occupational Health & Safety policy.
- Audit calibration and maintenance records to ensure systems are being implemented effectively
- Provide feedback to the sales manager as to the technical performance of the branches
- Work closely and assist when requested international technical support staff. Maintain Domestic field service staff Skills & Training Matrix
- Manage Demo Station