Release version: 1.39.000
Release date: 14/08/2019
Description of changes :
- Improved timing and memory configuration to improve instrument stability
- All readings from each measurement cycle can be logged. (i.e. every 3 seconds)
- 1-minute data is now an average over the last clock minute (i.e. 12:50 to 12:51)
- 5-minute data is the average of the last five one-minute averages
- Sigmas, Measure Ratios or Counts can be Logged internally
- Supports the Internal MFC Option
- Supports Airodis 5.1.4 Demo version
- No longer supports the Aurora Data Downloader.
Note: When installing this new firmware Version, the Aurora 3000 may freeze for 20 minutes while it re configures the memory. Do not turn off.
Download version firmware